Nach neue pump, filter und relais springt es nicht an, was denn?

Hier geht es um die Technik des Passat/Santana Typ 32/33 und 32B
Psstpeet
Schaut selten vorbei
Schaut selten vorbei

Nach neue pump, filter und relais springt es nicht an, was denn?

Beitrag von Psstpeet »

Hello Passat Freunde,
My Passat (1800 injection JN) has stopped yesterday. The problem seems the same as I had before. (see also: Benzinepumpe 1800JN and Benzin Leitung sauber machen)
Before it stopped from time to time. Than I first changed the relais, than I changed the petrol filter and the petrol pump. That was in may 2020. Untill yesterday it worked allright. The day before yesterday I drove some 20 km allright. Yesterday I drove but after about 2 kilometer it stopped. I did not hear the petrol pump and I did not smell any petrol in the exhaust pipe. Today I took an extra battery and connected the petrol pump directly. I heard the pump running allright but still the engine did not start. When I connect the petrol pump the normal way I don’t hear the pump at all.
What can I do to find out why it is not starting?

I write in English bacause my German is worst than your English, but I can try to write it in German if you want?
Danke viele Mahls
querlenker
Schaut öfter vorbei
Schaut öfter vorbei

Re: Nach neue pump, filter und relais springt es nicht an, was denn?

Beitrag von querlenker »

Hey.
I try to answer in my school English. 😉
Look at first at your ignition distributor.
There is a black square plug with three pins. The hall sensor.
Pull it off and take a little piece of wire and connect it with the middle pin of the plug from the distributor.
Then pull off the cable that’s comes from the ignition coil going o the middle to the distribution cables and put it nearby to a piece from the engine that is the same as ground.
Now take the cable that you connect with the pin of the distributor and connect it one time (tipping?) also to ground. Now you must see a spark (glimmer) from the cable from coil to ground. And the fuel Pump must drive a few seconds.
If there is no reaction, the hall sensor is gone away. 😉
I‘ll hope you understand my explanation.
Greets, Tobias
Psstpeet
Schaut selten vorbei
Schaut selten vorbei

Re: Nach neue pump, filter und relais springt es nicht an, was denn?

Beitrag von Psstpeet »

Danke für deine Antwort.
Ich glaube die Verteilerkappe ist nicht die Ursache des Problemes. Auch die Zündspule ist wahrscheinlig im ortnung.
Vielleicht ist das Schaltgerät Zündanlage tod? Wie kann man das controlieren?
Sehe bild
Das ist Telefunken nr 191 905 351 B 4752

Ubrichens, die Benzinleitung beim einspritzer hat Drück also ist das wahrscheinlig in Ortnung.
Die Zündkerze auf Grundung zeigt keine Funke.
Soll ich sowieso die Verteilerkappe, Zundkabeln und Hallsensor erneurn?

Oh, letzten Zeit zeigt die Temperaturmesser nichts mehr an, trotzdem laufte er immer gut. Zu erst zeigte die Temperaturmesser etwa halbwegs, dann einige Zeit später bleibt er auf Zero, die Motor wird aber normal warm.